Friday

Fall Break

This week has flown by. I want a "repeat" in order to accomplish all that I foolishly thought I could accomplish in one week off school.

Why have I been going to bed each night feeling as though school has been off-track? I spent a morning this week looking over my schedule to find out where the flaw was. I found one major no-brainer flaw. When I put together my schedule for this Fall I didn't take into account travel time for the various classes my high schoolers are taking as dual enrollment. No wonder I can't figure out where the time has gone. It's gone the same place as my gasoline budget...

Live and learn, we've never done dual enrollment and tutorial before. Though I think the programs are valuable they certainly take a chunk out of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment